I agree to the processing of my personal data by the Diversity Hub Foundation and I accept terms and conditions of personal data protection according to GDPR requirements. Note that your consent is voluntary but required to participate in the event. GDPR – disclaimer concerning personal data protection at Diversity Hub Foundation: I, the undersigned, agree to the processing of my personal data by the Diversity Hub Foundation based in Krakow, ul. Poznanska 6/4, at the same time declaring that I accept that:
- The controller of your personal data is Diversity Hub Foundation / Fundacja Diversity Hub, Poznanska 6/4, 30-012 Krakow, Poland (“Controller”).
- We process your data in our database for following purposes only:
a. educational or informational activities of the Foundation, in particular for sending messages, information, correspondence regarding projects, conferences, trainings, workshops, working groups, research and other events organized or co-organized by the Foundation in the area of diversity management, which may be important in the context of my professional activity;
b. internal administrative purposes of the Foundation – keeping statistics.
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data is Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, applicable as of May 25th, 2018 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (“GDPR”).
- Recipients of personal data in connection with the implementation of the objectives indicated above may be persons authorized by the Foundation (employees, collaborators) and persons to whom the Foundation entrusted data processing on the basis of separate agreements concluded in connection with the implementation of the objectives indicated above (such as conference organization, research, organization of training, etc.) and recipients such as couriers.
- We inform you about the right to access personal data and to correct, rectify, delete, limit processing, right to data transfer, right to object to their processing, complaint to the competent supervisory authority, when the processing of personal data will be recognized as violating mandatory legal provisions. We also inform you of the possibility of withdrawal of the consent here expressed at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- Providing your data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in events organized by the Foundation (trainings, workshops, conferences, etc.). The consequence of the lack of consent is therefore the inability to participate in these events.
- You may contact the Controller in writing at the following address: Poznanska 6/4, 30-012 Krakow, Poland and by e-mail at email@example.com.